Jio has released MyJio APP for only Android and iOS devices, so Windows phone user was not able to generate Jio welcome offer code. This post is not about how to generate Jio Code for windows phone. You need an activated Jio SIM card to use Jio on any windows phone.
To get a Jio SIM card, get it using any Android or iOS device and follow the steps below to use Jio welcome offer for windows phone.
Jio for Windows phone requirements
- Generate Jio Welcome offer Code using any Android or iOS device.
- Find Jio Store or Reliance Digital Store nearby.
- Tele-verify and activate Jio SIM with Jio Welcome Offer.
After activating your JIO sim with the welcome offer you can use that JIO sim in any 4G or 4G VoLTE device. So insert Jio SIM in your Windows Lumia phone and follow the below process to use Jio SIM on any Windows Phone.
How to use Jio SIM in Windows Phone
- Go to phone settings in Windows Phone.
- Then open Network Settings under phone settings.
- Select Network mode as 4G or Highest Connection Speed.
- Now create and activate the Jio Access Point Name (APN).
- Save the above APN and activate the jionet APN.
- Restart your Windows phone and enjoy Jio unlimited Internet.
How to use Jio4GVoice on Windows Phone
Sorry, you can’t use JioJion or Jio4GVoice app on windows phone. MyJio app is not available to Windows Phone platform. If your windows phone has the VoLTE support you can make free calls using Windows Phone default dialer.
JIO SIM for Windows Phone FAQs
- Does Jio officially support windows phone?
Jio Apps are unsupported for windows phone but Jio SIM works on any 4G device. You will not be able to track your Voice and Data usage.
- MyJio app for Windows Phone.
MyJio app is not available for Windows phone.
- Can I make unlimited voice calls?
If your windows phone supports VoLTE network, you can call using windows dialer to make phone calls.
- Jio Welcome Offer for Windows phone validity.
Jio welcome offer is valid until 31st December for all 4G device. So, you will be able to use welcome offer till December 31st.